About the Labmin Laboratory Information Management System
The Labmin Laboratory Information Management System simplifies the process of loading information of samples to create a work-order. Planning for analysis can happen at any time in order to prioritize client needs.
Labels and Bar Codes
Management of Samples
Integration of the Labmin Laboratory Information Management System with Analytical Instruments and Various Applications
Integration of LIMS to External Systems
Billing / Pricing & Invoicing
Laboratory work flow management
Approval and Review Management
Sample Storage Condition
Test Result Review
- Automatic production of test report/certificate as per clause 5.10 of ISO 17025.
- Availability of data supporting the reliability of the information on test report (vertical auditing).
- Audit trail reports.
- Management reports.
- End-user reports.
- Statistical quality control for instrument calibration data, ensuring optimal equipment status.
- Secure reporting and electronic signatures.
- Electronic worksheet for producing results
e.g. standards and reagents preparation, instrument calibration, review and revalidation details, sample batches, environmental and preparational summary, calculation worksheets etc.
- Report review facility
Proficiency Testing Schemes and Inter-Laboratory scheme
- Management of results for such schemes/studies
Only if added into the system as an additional solution.
Back up support
- Comprehensive training for laboratory personnel with different roles required for the Laboratory Information Management System.
- LIMS Administrator training.
- End user training and documentation.
- After Sales Support/Technical Support.
- Onsite Support (Travel and Accommodation not included).
The solution also caters for Satellite based laboratories to log into Labmin for the test & it’s results to be uploaded in real-time.
Giving your laboratory a much bigger scope to work with.